The Bennett Family Park Board of Directors had their regular monthly meeting on Sunday May 2, 2010 and has asked that we send this communication reminding you of the park rules. For everyone’s safety and comfort please help us enforce the following park rules.
· Bennett Family Park bans guns from its premises.
· No smoking, drugs or alcohol allowed.
· NO DOGS except service dogs are allowed.
· NO SKATEBOARDING is allowed.
· Weather alerts: games will be delayed a minimum of 30 minutes. Players must leave the field immediately. A 2nd horn will signal “all clear”, allowing players to return to the field.
· Slow down and watch for children in the parking lot!
· Please display good sportsmanship…always.
Signs reinforcing these rules will be posted this week. If you witness someone not following the rules please remind them of the park rules. If they do not comply please report it to the concession stand. Patrons that do not wish to follow the rules will be asked to leave the park.
Dog rule change: BFP loves dogs, but not at the park. In past years we have had dog fights, clean-up issues, nipping at children and general discomfort for some individuals. This weekend people witnessed a leashed dog “relieving” itself on children’s equipment bags. We request that everyone leave their dog at home.
Skateboard rule change: Skateboards are always a serious safety concern for the riders but this weekend a run-away skateboard injured a grandmother attending games. We request that you not operate your skateboard at the park.
Parking lot: Please slow down! This weekend we witnessed multiple near tragic “close calls” in and around the drop off area. If you are late …it’s ok, slow down. If you plan to drop your player off please pull to the curb near the concession stand and let your children out on the curb side of your vehicle. Do not pass on the right side in the drop off area.
Please use common sense!
Bob Lietzke, BFP President, c.612.220.3815
Robbie Burkhart, ETLL President, c.612.325.9526
Kyle Heitkamp, TBR President, c.952.412.8092
Lisa Adzick, WMML President, firstname.lastname@example.org
Brad Hurley, MGSA President, email@example.com